' You only have to let the soft animal of your body love what is loves' - Mary Oliver
Yoga Therapy Workshops
Monthly workshops at Revitalise, 123 Western Road, Hove BN32EB
Thursday’s 10.00am to 1.00pm Cost: £35
With Suzy Greenwood (nee Daw) BSc (Hons) MCSP
Yoga Teacher & Physiotherapist
Are you wishing to learn more about the body from an anatomical, structural, physical, emotional and energetic perspective?... These unique & inspiring Yoga therapy workshops are led by Suzy, an experienced Physiotherapist, Yoga Teacher & Energy worker. She has been teaching yoga therapy workshops for over 10 years, teaching for the last 18. Her extensive knowledge draws on western medical and eastern philosophies.
These workshops explore different parts of the body each month combining anatomy, assessment and yoga practises/postures to help deepen your understanding of this area of the body and in reference to students work with.
May 23: The Muscular Slings Revitalise
Watch this space...more to come soon...get in touch if you would like to know more!
These workshops are suitable for Experienced Yoga Teachers, those recently qualified, Teacher Trainers, Bodyworkers, Pilates Teachers and also anyone wishing to understand the body in more depth, they will enable you to feel more confident and have of your own practice as well as enable you to help support your students and/or clients with greater wisdom and insight.
'The workshops are phenomenal because Suzy provides a sensitive & nurturing space in which you learn not only the anatomy of one specific body part in detail & in relation to but also how to do assessments & address any issues that may arise' Alex G, YT
Workshops are either at Revitalise, 123 Western Road, Brighton or Evolution Arts, Sillwood Terrace Brighton.
For booking terms and conditions please read below
Please note booking terms and conditions;
1) Full payment is required when booking a workshop or retreat, payment by cash, cheque or online transfer.
2) All payments need to be paid prior to the day of the workshop/retreat otherwise the drop in rate will be charged.
3) If for any reason you can not attend and full payment has been given, if notice is given one month prior then the payment minus a £10 administration charge would be returned. If cancellation is within 2 weeks of the workshop/retreat then half of the payment will be returned. If cancellation is within one week of the workshop no refund will be given unless the person booking has managed to find another person to fill their space.
4) For you may be able to transfer to the following workshop
3) For the 6 the same applies, you may be able to transfer to the next year.