Workshops, Courses, Retreats
' You only have to let the soft animal of your body love what is loves' - Mary Oliver
Yoga Therapy Workshop
‘The Thoracic Spine’
June 21st 10am to 1.00pm; Cost £35
at Revitalise, 123 A Western Rd, Brighton
workshop for Yoga teachers, Yoga teacher trainers, those working with the body
such as massage therapists, Pilates and movement practitioners and also anyone who
wishes to understand Yoga and the thoracic spine from a holistic
The workshop will offer a combination of theoretical anatomical
knowledge, an understanding of how the thoracic spine functions individually and as a integrated part of the whole body system, together with understanding the energetic and emotional connections. This is explored from a Physiotherapy, Ayurvedic, Healing and
This informal workshop will also be a supportive space and an
opportunity to ask those questions that you may be wondering when working with
people or yourself in relation to core issues.
Gain the confidence to support people with more understanding of their specific needs
A really helpful workshop if you support people with movement practices.
“Teaching is not an imposition of the teacher’s will over that
of the pupil, not at all. Teaching starts with freedom and ends with freedom.”
~ Vanda Scaravelli
To book and/or for more information
email Suzy on firstname.lastname@example.org or Call on 07939 580743
'Opening from our Center'
Yoga Workshop Saturday 7th July
10.00am to 1.00pm Cost; £35/£30
at Revitalise, 123 Western Road, Hove, BN3 2EB
Take the time to explore your body and your practice with more depth. We will be spending time unraveling the spine vertebrae by vertebrae from the inside out, especially opening into the extension along the spine and awakening the 'wave'. Releasing the spine not only allows us to feel freer physically but also opens our hearts and minds to new possibilities.
'Gratitude opens your heart and opening your heart is a wonderful and easy way for God to slip in' - Ram Dass
To book email Suzy on email@example.com or call on 079395 80743
Please note general workshops are non-refundable once paid for. Yoga therapy workshops are transferable to the following month with 72 hours notice to allow time to offer others a place.
For booking terms and conditions please read below
Please note booking terms and conditions;
1) Full payment is required when booking a workshop or retreat, payment by cash, cheque or online transfer.
2) All payments need to be paid prior to the day of the workshop/retreat otherwise the drop in rate will be charged.
3) If for any reason you can not attend and full payment has been given, if notice is given one month prior then the payment minus a £10 administration charge would be returned. If cancellation is within 2 weeks of the workshop/retreat then half of the payment will be returned. If cancellation is within one week of the workshop no refund will be given unless the person booking has managed to find another person to fill their space.
4) For workshops you may be able to transfer to the following workshop
3) For the 6 month course the same applies, you may be able to transfer to the next year.