Please enquire about dates for the next course.
Depth-journey for women, through
Voice & Medicine Ways’
Kenyon: Medicine Singer,
Voice & Movement facilitator, & Yoga
Suzy Greenwood(nee Daw):
Energy Worker, & Wellbeing Coach
welcome, no experience necessary
When: 5 weekends throughout the year. 2019:Nov/Dec 30/1
2020:Feb 1 (1 day only,
21nd/22, April 25/26 June 13th/14th
Where: East Sussex
@ The beautiful ‘Sacred Earth Community Land Project’
How much: £820/760/690
to suit all budgets ~ see booking form
Deposit £150 –
price: £50 discount if paid in full by Sept 1
Together, at the beginning of winter, we’ll gather. A circle of
women: strong and safe, full with creative and healing potential.
Every part of each of you is
absolutely welcome in this journey of awakening: the vulnerable and the strong,
the wild and the gentle, the broken and the unbroken; all that you carry
Suzy and Eliza, both skilled
guides and loving allies, will lead you in the transformational practices of
Yoga and Movement Medicine, Awakening and Restorative Voicework, Nature
Connection, Ceremony, and Creative Expression.
With wisdom and care, and at
your own pace, layers of tightness and restriction, of resistance and fear,
will be given space to soften into the deeper truths of your heart, body and
mind. From this place, the inner joy-stream that is your birthright can rise
unchecked, and together we can celebrate the beauty of this life.
This is a chance to say ‘yes
to life’ and ‘yes to yourself’. To take the next steps in being and becoming,
unashamedly, the unique woman that you are.
Weekend 1: Earth
Arriving, welcoming our
bodies, our voices and ourselves. Clarifying our intentions for the journey
Weekend 2: Moonblessings
Learning about our rhythmic
selves as women, tracking and reclaiming our wild power.
Weekend 3: Water
Awakening our fluid selves.
Balancing and cleansing with the waters of life.
Weekend 4: Fire
Discerning our deeper truths.
Activating our courage and inner fire.
Weekend 5: Air
Gathering our gifts. Living as
empowered women, ready to inspire and be inspired.
Please feel free to be in
touch for more information, or if you’d like support in discerning whether this
is the right time for you to take ‘The Awakening Woman’ journey.
Deepen Your Practice
6 Month Yoga Course 2019
with Suzy Daw Yoga Teacher, Physiotherapist & Life Coach & Guest teachers Dr John Simmons, Integrative GP and Jo Majithia Nutritionist and Medicine Practitioner
at Evolution Arts, 2 Sillwood Terrace, Brighton BN12LR
Yoga for yoga to connect more deeply to their yoga practice and themselves.
This course is suitable for anyone who has yoga regularly for at least a year, for Yoga teachers and anyone who wishes to journey more deeply into their practice and themselves.
' Awaken to your true potential'
The course will be a transformative learning journey for the body, mind and soul full of discovering new ways of and deepening your existing practice, through play, enquiry and exploration.
Places are limited and you will be part of a closed group to encourage a supportive, safe environment for outer and inner transformation, allowing deeper connections, trust, honesty and sharing.
'Suzy’s course was a wonderful opportunity to learn in depth about elements of yoga - but it was also much more than that! Suzy provided a variety of fascinating starting points of potential, so we could research and find out more. We also related the principles of yoga to our everyday lives, and it was brilliant to witness the journeys everyone went on, which went way beyond our yoga mats.' Charlotte
Over the 6 months we will be exploring the following;
- Deepening relationship to the spine, gravity and breath in yoga postures and during breathing practices
- Awakening and/or developing the 'wave' like of the spine
- Exploring yoga and the fascial system; learn how to deeply release tension, unwind and unravel at a core level
- Awakening the body’s natural intelligence through intuitive movement
- Ckakras, and the Energy 'Pranic' Body
- Meditation, Enquiry, Mindfulness, Yoga Nidra
- Connect to your fluid body and experience the lightness of being
- Basic anatomy, to stay safe and prevent injury in yoga postures
- Emotional Resilience and HeartMath with Dr John Simmons
- Positive Nutrition with Jo Majithia
- Breath, Pranayama, Prana
- Awakening the wisdom of the body, mind, soul connections
- Elements of life coaching
- Inquiry into your deeper 'Self' through the 'GEMS'
- Learn through Ayurveda which Yoga practices support your individual 'Dosha' or constitution
and much more…..
'Yoga is a light, which once lit, will never dim, the better your practice, the brighter the flame' B.K.S. Iyengar
Read more of the testimonials below to see what others thought about the last course.
Cost £515 (Early bird £475, paid for by Dec 1st) Different price plans offered to suit all budgets see below
Places are limited, so book your place now and for more information
Terms and conditions: Payment is by BACS/cash/cheque
1) A deposit of £75 is required to secure your place. This is a non-refundable deposit. Deposit by 1st secures your early bird payment.
2) Price plan options:
i) Payment can be made in full
ii) By 2 or 3
iii) By monthly payments by direct debit, the first one commencing on Feb 1st and then the first of each month onwards, last one being July
All of are offered with an agreement to continue even if for some reason you are unable to finish the course.
If these options are not possible for you then please do contact me and I am happy to work individually for those on a low budget that really wish to do the course.
'The course helped me check in and reconnect with yoga on a daily basis. The course introduced a range of themes which deepened my understanding of yoga as a holistic way of life. Suzy teaches sensitively and thoughtfully, inspiring everyone to trust where they are and challenge themselves.' Eva
'The Course enabled me to look deeper into my life, my practice and Suzy’s encouragement also gave me the insight to explore different avenues, enabling me to include yoga, or some aspect of it, into my daily life. I found all of the classes interesting, powerful, insightful, well delivered, inspirational
Suzy’s ability to pass on her knowledge and understanding of mind and body makes it easy for me to highly recommend this course to anyone interested in developing their understanding of the many aspects of Yoga and life.' Amanda
I’ve known Suzi for about a decade...
Her mix of and experience of anatomy and spirit is perfect
I have tried other Yoga teachers but for you are it when it comes to yoga!!
My body moves in beautiful ways and my mind calms and finds peace
I love your classes and workshops
Sandra Chitty, Pilates Teacher and Counsellor
‘Deepen Your Practice;
- Continuing the Journey’
Enjoyed the first course…..? Then you will love this one,…. an amazing opportunity to dive even deeper into the journey of self-discovery of your body, mind and soul whilst discovering and cultivating a deeper relationship to yourself.
'Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise so I am changing myself' - Rumi
6 month Yoga Course, Evolution Arts, Sillwood Terrace, Brighton
Cost: £515 (Deposit £75). Early bird £475 (deposit paid by June 1)
Different price plans to suit all budgets.
- Deepening our connection to gravity, breath, awareness and the spine, exploring the bandhas and 'Maha bandha' with more depth. Establishing our ‘baseline rhythm, what does day/week look like when you are in balance with mind and soul?.
- Unravelling the fascial system in more depth. We learnt the basics in the first course now explore working with and through this amazing network of tissue. We will be bringing a focus on the psoas muscle' the deep front line and its relationship to our body, emotions, mind and soul.
- Cultivating emotional resilience and HeartMath meditation; Amazing experiential talk with Dr John Simmons. Learn how to manage, reduce and eliminate stress and anxiety from your being with practical effective techniques.
- Discover how to be present and work with what thoughts and feelings arise in yourself using inner tracking techniques to help cultivate insight, wisdom and intuition
- Exploring the ‘core muscles’ in our yoga practice and working with them in a wise integrated way. Understand how to work with the core in a 'whole way' rather than working with isolated muscles.
- Inspiring nutritional talk with Tanya Borowski, Nutritionist and Functional Medicine practitioner. Learn the facts on how to eat for optimal health and well being, why certain eating habits can lead us towards illness and disease and how positive, good habits lead us towards optimal vitality.
- Opening the Heart; back bending postures and Metta meditations for awakening loving kindness. We can work on our physical body to release the emotional body and vice versa leading to freedom, lightness and deep profound connections to self and all things.
- Connecting and communicating within the whole self pranayama, energy flow and wise speech.
- Inversions; the upside-down world, energizing postures and going beyond the fear and doubt. How are your headstands?..... a joy or a fear. We will explore these poses and see what emerges.
- Awakening our innate passion and power, learning to trust our innate body wisdom and moving through our limitations. When we cultivate our inner strength we learn to trust ourselves more fully, in our bodies, in life and the choices we make.
- Developing our intuitive sensitive movement, connecting to our higher self, and learning how to truly ‘be’ in the body. Healing happens when the body, mind, heart and soul come together.
'The Soul Always Knows What to Do to Heal Itself. The Challenge Is to Silence the mind' Caroline Myss.
To book and for more information email email@example.com call Suzy on 079395 80743
Looking to being in circle with you again.
Places are limited so book early to secure your place