This course is currently running, the next will start in February 2018
Deepen Your Practice 6 Month Yoga Course 2017
One Sunday a month from February to
July 2017 10.30am to 4.30pm
with Suzy Daw Yoga Teacher, Physiotherapist & Life Coach at Evolution Arts, 2 Sillwood Terrace, Brighton BN12LR
Scaravelli inspired Yoga for yoga practitioners wishing to connect more deeply to their yoga
practice and themselves.
This course is suitable for anyone who has practiced
yoga regularly for at least a year, for Yoga teachers and anyone who wishes to journey more deeply into their practice and themselves.
Dates; Feb 5th, March 5th, April 2nd, May 14th, June 4th, July 2nd
' Awaken to your true potential'
The course will be a transformative learning journey for the body, mind and soul full of discovering new ways of practicing and deepening your existing practice, through play, enquiry and exploration.
Places are limited and you will be part of a closed group to encourage a supportive, safe environment for outer and inner transformation, allowing deeper connections, trust, honesty and sharing.
'Suzy’s course was a wonderful opportunity to learn in depth about elements of yoga - but it was also much more than that! Suzy provided a variety of fascinating starting points of potential, so we could research and find out more. We also related the principles of yoga to our everyday lives, and it was brilliant to witness the journeys everyone went on, which went way beyond our yoga mats.' Charlotte
Over the 6 months we will be exploring the following;
- Deepening relationship to the spine, gravity and breath in yoga postures and during breathing practices
- Awakening and/or developing the 'wave' like movement of the spine
- Exploring yoga and the fascial system; learn how to deeply release tension, unwind and unravel at a core level
- Awakening the body’s natural intelligence through intuitive movement
- Ckakras, Bhandas and the Energy 'Pranic' Body
- Meditation, Enquiry, Mindfulness, Yoga Nidra
- Connect to your fluid body and experience the lightness of being
- Basic anatomy, to stay safe and prevent injury in yoga postures
- Breath, Pranayama, Prana
- Awakening the wisdom of the body, mind, soul connections
- Elements of life coaching
- Inquiry into your deeper 'Self' through the 'GEMS'
- Learn through Ayurveda which Yoga practices best support your individual 'Dosha' or constitution
and much more…..
'Yoga is a light, which once lit, will never dim, the better your practice, the brighter the flame' B.K.S. Iyengar
Read more of the testimonials below to see what others thought about the last course.
Cost £475 (Early
bird £435, paid for by Dec 1st) Different price plans offered to suit all budgets see below
Places are limited, so book your place now and for more information
Terms and conditions: Payment is by BACS/cash/cheque
1) A deposit of £75 is required to secure your place. This is a non-refundable deposit. Deposit by 1st December, secures your early bird payment.
2) Price plan options:
i) Payment can be made in full
ii) By 2 or 3 installments
iii) By monthly payments by direct debit, the first one commencing on Feb 1st and then the first of each month onwards, last one being July
All of these these price plans are offered with an agreement to continue payment even if for some reason you are unable to finish the course.
If these options are not possible for you then please do contact me and I am happy to work individually for those on a low budget that really wish to do the course.
'The course helped me check
in and reconnect with yoga on a daily basis. The course introduced a
range of themes which deepened my understanding of yoga as a holistic way of
life. Suzy teaches sensitively and thoughtfully, inspiring everyone to trust
where they are and challenge themselves.' Eva
'The Course enabled me to look deeper into my life,
my practice and Suzy’s encouragement also gave me the insight to explore different
avenues, enabling me to include yoga, or some aspect of it, into my daily life. I found all of the classes interesting, powerful,
insightful, well delivered, inspirational and mind expanding.
Suzy’s ability to pass on her knowledge and understanding
of mind and body makes it easy for me to highly recommend this course to anyone
interested in developing their understanding of the many aspects of Yoga and
I’ve known Suzi for about a decade...
Her mix of in depth and experience of anatomy and spirit is perfect
I have tried other Yoga teachers but for me you are it when it comes to
My body moves in beautiful ways and my mind calms and finds peace
I love your classes and workshops
Sandra Chitty, Pilates Teacher and Counsellor